Passing legends...

AtomicMoose said:
Not sure what your obsession with me being de-modded is, but I promise you that my last act as MOD here will be permabanning your ass!
:p ;)

You aint got a hair on your ass unless you do it! :eek:

 
This is by far the most popular thread I've ever started.

Does it say anything about me? Nope.

Does it say anything about this group? Oh yeah... :eek:

Fold on!
 
Hello my name is Scorpionjwp, and I suffer from folding, that is why I'm here in this group of folders addicts anonymous.

Once you find yourself here, mikeki we'll treat you like one of our own. I myself might be considered as a legend, I slowly fold out of existence, then come back when you least expect it.
 
What were they smoking when they put the responsibility of finding a cure in your guys' hands?
 
Finally! After months of borging I have passed Tigerbiten, a fellow folder
who flew past me long ago. So, for now I'm 24th on the team and 249 overall. :)

It's going to be strange not seeing Tigerbiten's tail lights ahead. Who's that
up ahead? BillR.

Vroom, vroom.

 
Celerator said:
Finally! After months of borging I have passed Tigerbiten, a fellow folder
who flew past me long ago. So, for now I'm 24th on the team and 249 overall. :)

It's going to be strange not seeing Tigerbiten's tail lights ahead. Who's that
up ahead? BillR.

Vroom, vroom.

you making waves at the top? Nice.... :D

 
I passed Midnightfreak today for number 5 on the team. Seems like a long time ago now that he streaked up the ranks to number one. He held number one for longer than anyone else I remember. He's still got a box running it looks like, maybe he'll get back in at some point. We can hope. Come home Freak! :)
 
Back
Top