• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Passed Midnight Freak!

DamienThorn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
1,937
I just happened to check my stats, and I've actually passed M_F! I can't believe that I've moved beyond the past champion of the team! You're next Brian Taylor!

 
Congrats! That is my ultimate goal as well.. Of course I am one of 2 people on your threat list as well :)
 
i remember when i pased him, i was like :eek: :eek:

conrats man, its lonely up here so welcome :D

we need moar big hitters... keep our points distributed more... so we dont get a "1024HOW?!" situation
 
i remember when i pased him, i was like :eek: :eek:

conrats man, its lonely up here so welcome :D

we need moar big hitters... keep our points distributed more... so we dont get a "1024HOW?!" situation

umm, ok....
 
Congrats. If I ramp up, I might be able to catch up with you.
 
When i first saw the thread title i thought he was telling me what time it was:D

Congrats.
 
I am trying to ramp as fast as my little fingers will let me.. Gone from ~4K a day to ~9K a day in the last 3 months.. and all that using the standard console version (well 2 SMP clients).. Just wish there was a stable SMP client and ohh the fun we would have :)
 
ya tormond i'm kinda bummed about your ramp in the ppd thing:( :D (not in the science but ya) your about to scream past me. but once we get a solid smp client going on i got about 5-6 clients i can swap out from standard wu's i can't wait to pass midnight should happen in a year or two lol
 
At my current pace, I will pass midnight freak in only 10,750 days. :D I lost all of my big borgs, and I haven't been able to replace them. :( Still going strong with what I've got though. It all adds up in the end, but a big congrats to the big hitters. :cool:

I did get a new member started yesterday though.
 
Back
Top