• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Parts List

Stu55

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
1,679
This is what I am wanting to get any suggestions welcome:
Fortron Blue Storm 500W ATX V 2.0
ASUS P4P800 SE i865 chipset, skt478
Intel P4 Northwood 3.0Cghz- OEM
Corsair 512MB PC3200
XFX 6600GT 128MB AGP 8X
Seagate 160GB, 8MB cache, 7200RPM
NEC 19" Flat Screen CRT
Arctic-Cooling Silencer 4 Ultra
XP Pro
thanks
 
mostly gaming, and no I dont want A64. I think I may get 1GB ram right now...
 
Stu55 said:
mostly gaming, and no I dont want A64. I think I may get 1GB ram right now...


If you want to do mostly gaming have you looked at the AMD side?AMD 64 4000+
Abit SLI, Asus SLI, MSI SLI MBs
64 bit processors are the way to go. IMO
 
*UPDATE*
Fortron Blue Storm 500W ATX V 2.0
ABIT AG8 i915P LGA775
Intel LGA775 P4 530J 3.0 Ghz
Mushkin 1GB PC3200 400mhz - Will this work with mobo, this is DDR 184pin?
PNY 6600GT 128MB PCI-E x16
Seagate 160GB 7200RPM, 8MB cache, ATA-100
19" Flat Screen CRT
Win XP Pro
thanks again
 
"Mushkin 1GB PC3200 400mhz - Will this work with mobo, this is DDR 184pin?"



Yes.
 
Now that the 6xx 775 processors are out, I would suggest taking a look at that for its 64-bit processing capabilities.
 
Back
Top