• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Partitions in Vista: Question

Beatbox

n00b
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
29
So when I finally installed Vista, I made a 100gb partition for Windows, and there was another 200gb of free space. Though, in Vista, I only have my 100gb partition, and I don't see the other 200gb anywhere else... Can I format it from Vista so it becomes usable?
 
Go into Disk Management and you will probably need to assign a drive letter to the 200 GB partition. In the future, always make your primary system volume partition during the OS setup/install and then leave the rest unformatted until you have the OS fully installed. Also, as a good practice, use drive labels to tell your partitions apart. I call my C drive SYSVOL and my D drive STORAGE.
 
Back
Top