• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Partitioning 250 GB Drive

Joined
Feb 14, 2004
Messages
42
I had to RMA a 250 GB hard drive back to newegg today. I've been wondering about how to partition it because the drive I'm getting is OEM and I don't have any copies of WD's partitioning tools laying around. Also, can you partition using Windows and still break the 137 GB barrier, or will I need to find a program to partition the drive for me?
 
If you've updated windows to all the latest patches and whatnot, you won't have any problems with a single 250gb partition
 
Back
Top