partition program for vista 64bit

Are you looking for a program that runs under Vista64, or just one that'll get your drive partitioned? You can try either disk management (start->run->diskmgmt.msc) if it's still there, or download, burn, and run the GParted live cd.
 
You can set partitions in Vista without using a 3rd party tool. just do it under disk managment.
 
i burn the livecd gparted 0.3.4-4 iso program, and it won't boot! help?
 
What did you use to burn it?

Try this, it works every time for me.. just be sure to use a cd and not a dvd....
 
You can't. Not as far as I know, and honestly I don't see how it would even be possible. What you can do is back up all the data on one of the partitions, and then delete that partition. Once that is done you can re-size the remaining partition and restore the backed up data at that point.
 
with norton partitionmagic you can. but it won't work with vista 64...:(
 
I know this post is old but just wanted to update that 0.4.4-1 works just fine on my vista 64-bit OS. The stupid built in partition manager would only let me split my 1TB drive in half. I now have it set up as 300GB OS and the rest Games. I was very, very generous with the OS partition but I figure I won't fill up 600+ for games for quite some time!
 
Back
Top