PeaceMaker's Sig Rig Part Out!
Mobo, CPU, RAM, HSF (if anyone is interested, otherwise I'll keep it; its lapped). I will not be able to ship out parts until the rest of my parts arrive (ordered final component tonight--ram)
Wanted: AM3 HEATSINK PLEASE!
Combo Deal (NEW):
Windows 7 Professional + ASUS P5K Deluxe WIFI -
$155 + shipping or $160 shipped (option)
-Comes in original box with accessories (pushed to 400mhz FSB, didn't try for more)
-Windows 7 Pro 64bit OEM. Will include DVD and key.
CPU: Q6600 G0, SLACR, vid: 1.23v, runs at 3.6ghz on air no issues, but always kept it at 3.2 @ 1.23v. I have original HSF BRAND NEW
$130 shipped
RAM: DDR2-1000 2x2GB G. Skill
$85 shipped
HD: 2x1TB Spinpoint F1 32MB Cache - $70 each ** PRICE DROP **
Beat's the Caviar Black in Read/Write HDTach benchmark
Note: Will not be able to ship out until next week until replacement drives arrive.
HSF: Tuniq Tower 120 - Lapped - $40 shipped OBO
GPU: eVGA 8800GTX 768MB - SOLD
Prices negotiable (reasonable offers, no lowballing please, paypal (no CC))
All parts will be thoroughly air cleaned for dust and packaged securely.
Last edited: