Parting out my old C2Q rig... make me some reasonable offers. I want to avoid ebay.
Intel Q6600 G0 step, easily clocks to 3.0ghz stable
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R mobo
4x4gb G.skill ram DDR2 800mhz (16gb total)
Corsair Modular PS (i think it's 620 watt, may be 700)
Cooler Master V8 heatsink/fan
GTX 260 Core 216 (i think it's XFX brand, never oc'ed)
128GB Samsung SSD
640GB, 1TB, and 2TB Western Digital drives, all 7200rpm
I can give more details for specific items, this is all off the top of my head. I have original packaging for most of these components
Intel Q6600 G0 step, easily clocks to 3.0ghz stable
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R mobo
4x4gb G.skill ram DDR2 800mhz (16gb total)
Corsair Modular PS (i think it's 620 watt, may be 700)
Cooler Master V8 heatsink/fan
GTX 260 Core 216 (i think it's XFX brand, never oc'ed)
128GB Samsung SSD
640GB, 1TB, and 2TB Western Digital drives, all 7200rpm
I can give more details for specific items, this is all off the top of my head. I have original packaging for most of these components