• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Part of the HD missing

Myorthos

n00b
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
31
Ok, I have a 160 GB seagate, that I was going to reformat/partition, etc and use it as a storage device, but using several different methods to reset the partitions, I got the following sizes:

NT4.0 Boot disk Large Disk Disabled - 2 GB
NT4.0 Boot Disk Large Disk Enabled - 60 GB
XP Pro Install CD - 131 GB
XP Home Install CD - 131 GB
Win 2000 Install CD - 131 GB
Partition Magic 7.0 - 32 GB (shows a 131 GB partition now, but at any attempt to edit the partition, it only shows a 32 GB max)

So what do I do to get the full 160 GB to show up?
 
Back
Top