Pariah..........worst story ever?!

Quak3R

Gawd
Guys please tell me im not alone out there. I have played through this game time and time again. The bots are smart in the single player, but is this like the programmers, and the gamedesigners ever meet?! the story made absolutely no friggin sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, no, you are absolutely right. I could never figure out what was going on in that game.

if anyone actually read the manual, it has alot of background info (like starseige back in the day)

but nooo, the pirates dont get the manual, so they bitch about the story.

There is no excuse for that pariah of a game. I could care less about the story if it had some redeeming gameplay. But of course it was worthless.

omega-x said:
if anyone actually read the manual, it has alot of background info (like starseige back in the day)

I don't really care about the history of the conflict. The story in the game made absolutely no sense. It did not feel continuous at all. For example the one mission where you are captured and put in one of those stasis pods. After you are attacked they wake you up to defend the ship (thought we were captured) and then they tell you to board the ship. After you do that you fight through it and then eject randomly. wtf??

Pariah had been on my "to buy" list until I played the demo which looked crappy and had poor gameplay.

omega-x said:

tell me there, omega, which pirates are you pointing the finger at? I bought my game. Don't give us that crap that some of us d.led it, I'm sure U have some stolen games and/or music too.............cuz we all do

Quak3R said:
Don't give us that crap that some of us d.led it, I'm sure U have some stolen games and/or music too.............cuz we all do

Rule (18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

Tenchi4U said:
Rule (18) You will not discuss, suggest, engage, or encourage any ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

Oh yeah? Well, I'm going to assault you with missiles made of burritos...so THERE!

j/k - I would never waste a burrito as a projectile, its nature's perfect food

:D

played the game first 2 lvl's at my friends PC and did not like it. so used the cheats to get all the weapons and modified them to the max, and still the game was no fun to me. so all i can say is glad i did not waste my $$$$

logan1 said:
played the game first 2 lvl's at my friends PC and did not like it. so used the cheats to get all the weapons and modified them to the max, and still the game was no fun to me. so all i can say is glad i did not waste my $$$$
scratch.gif

Back