Pariah anyone?

Moose777

2[H]4U
Anyone play this game? How is it? Everytime I go into the store I pick it up, look at it and then put it back. Is it even worth playing? I actually went to buy it today but when the guy went into the back to get it and returned he informed me that they sold out of them which leads me to believe that people are playing this game. I just dunno if it's worth it.

Ideas, suggestions?

*Edit*
I'm in the middle DLing F.E.A.R now.

It is a fun generic shooter. The ability to upgrade your weapons was kinda nice. Graphics were ok, nothing astonishing except for the cutscenes which look like complete shit (on the PC version). Story is completely crap, makes no sense whatsoever. Seems like a bunch of disconnected events to me. I only played online a couple of times but both times it seemed like a lot of noobs and was just your standard deathmatch. Anyway, it was fun but short. As long as your expectations are not too high you should have fun with it.

What's witht eh market lately? It's been "light" on games to say the least. I mean the last good game I bought that was new (2k5) was D00M 3: RoE and I still haven't finished it (it's scary lol I'm actually thinking about dragging my nephew to watch me play to scare the crap out of him lol).

Where are all the good games?

I like FPS's so I'm talking FPS. And don't say HL2 I refuse to buy that game and support VALVe I hate them.

In the pipepline. FEAR is out this fall, not sure exactly when. Then there is Prey which looks faptastic, no clue on when that is coming out. Early next year is STALKER...

Genocidal[v2] said:
In the pipepline. FEAR is out this fall, not sure exactly when. Then there is Prey which looks faptastic, no clue on when that is coming out. Early next year is STALKER...
I'm DLing the FEAR demo now. Prey has been in the works for ages. And I haven't heard of Stalker though.

Back