!!!Parents Kicking Me Out Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaCracka

Limp Gawd
My parents just informed me that I have until the end of this month (Jan) that I have to be gone... and I am a little on the broke side as it seems. So, here is my list of stuff for sale, email me if you are interested in anything.

RCA 5-Disc CD Player w/ Remote $40
RCA DCM225 Cable DSL Modem $50
Playstation2 $40
Compaq 3161 7-Drive SCSI RAID Array $65
Peavey Rage 158 Guitar Amplifier $75
Johnson Thinbody Electric/Acoustic Guitar (Black) $100
Epson Stylus Color 660 Printer w/ USB Cable $35
Nokia 3590 AT&T Cell Phone w/ Box & Instructions $45
Samsung SCH-8500 Sprint Flip Cell Phone $10
Bandpass Subwoofer 2x10" Box *Brand New* $44

The playstation2 only works half of the time. I think the lens might be dirty or something, I have no idea. If you have any questions about anything or if you want me to take a picture of anything, just send me an email at [email protected]

may be interested in your Jackson if you can provide a model number and pics of it...(pics of the actual guitar so wear can be seen)

Originally posted by fowlrock
may be interested in your Jackson if you can provide a model number and pics of it...(pics of the actual guitar so wear can be seen)

It's Johnson, not jackson... JG-650-TB
http://www.mandalaymusic.com/merchant2/graphics/00000001/lg_jg660tb.jpg

Mine has no EQ, but it has a Tone and Volume knob. It looks exactly like the guitar in this pic though.

~~~~~~~~~
SupaCracka, please don't gank bandwidth from another site by linking directly to their images. That is bandwidth theft and can get the [H] into hot water. Host them yourself or use one of the free image hosting services.

- Lethal

i got the fat Johnson version of that guitar ..(maple not black tho) ...nice guitar

Tell me more of your ps2, i may interested if it still working condition.

Well, a friend gave this thing to me. I have an Xbox, so I'm not that partial to it. I don't have the cables or controllers except for the power cable. I also have a Mad Catz 3rd party controller with all the turbo buttons n stuff. I'll sell that with it for $10 extra. This system boots CD games and DVD games about %50 of the time. I was going to take it apart and try to clean the lense, but I need money NOW so I'm just going to sell it EL CHEAPO and let somebody else fix it. Any other questions???

This should be on Egay....... he's taking bids on the ps2 through email..... great trader :rolleyes:

Originally posted by boshuter
This should be on Egay....... he's taking bids on the ps2 through email..... great trader :rolleyes:

I'm not taking bids. You are stupid. Go sniff some cheese if you don't want anything I have to sell.

Originally posted by SupaCracka
I'm not taking bids. You are stupid. Go sniff some cheese if you don't want anything I have to sell.

well considering the prices on that PS2 have rised on your post I would have to be enclined to beleive him. :rolleyes: better watch out on that UFO doesnt like that kind of stuff.

Here is the first email he sent me: "well, it's almost sold. Highest bid so far is $40 plus shipping. How much are you offering for it?"

The second email he sent went on to explain how this wasn't against the rules:rolleyes:

well if it bothers you that much you can always fwd the emails to UFO or MajorDomo

does that raid array have terminators for the drives that arent in use? also, what pin is the connector in the back

First off, I'm not taking bids for anything. I have the prices listed on the first post of you will notice. The raid array has built in terminators. I have all the hard drive holders for it. they have built-in plugs on them.

Originally posted by boshuter
Here is the first email he sent me: "well, it's almost sold. Highest bid so far is $40 plus shipping. How much are you offering for it?"

The second email he sent went on to explain how this wasn't against the rules:rolleyes:

Fuck. Go cry somewhere else.

Bump for good deal on the PS2. Im sure its probably an easy fix.

First off, I'm not taking bids for anything. I have the prices listed on the first post of you will notice. The raid array has built in terminators. I have all the hard drive holders for it. they have built-in plugs on them.

Im not contesting you have a price Im contesting the fact that you changed to price to a higher price because your original post was for like $25 shipped on that PS2.

and Skitlz needs to watch his mouth before he finds a 2 week timeout which ive seen several people get this last week..

Originally posted by Ruckus
Im not contesting you have a price Im contesting the fact that you changed to price to a higher price because your original post was for like $25 shipped on that PS2.

and Skitlz needs to watch his mouth before he finds a 2 week timeout which ive seen several people get this last week..

Ruckus needs to quit playing mini-mod and stop crapping the guys thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back