Parental PS2 Punishment or why PC's are better

OPUS1

[H]ard|Gawd
Let this be a lesson to all that drink and play :eek:
I think the kid got off easy!
At least if the kid were using a PC, he could of said, "but I need it to do homework"

PS2 Punishment

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
That's hilarious :p

That's why I always bought my electronics. I could be an ass all I wanted to, but they couldn't take the stuff away because I was the one who purchased it (All three consoles and my television).

Even though I own everything that is mine I try not to be an ass except when I'm online. That is after all what the internet was created for.

I was over 6 3 when I was 11. Anyway The strike system? I think they have been using that (CRAP) all along with this kid and thats the problem. I don't think that this is the first time this has happened and I don't think that this is the last.

Then again this could all be appart of the sell, maybe this is just made up to sell this thing.

WickedAngel said:

That's why I always bought my electronics. I could be an ass all I wanted to, but they couldn't take the stuff away because I was the one who purchased it (All three consoles and my television).

ahhhhh. but do you pay for the 'elec' in your electronics ;)

Damn, the kid is as tall as I am. I would have sold the kid to the NBA and kept the PS2 for myself. I need a PS2 just to play the Transformers on!!!

ahhhhh. but do you pay for the 'elec' in your electronics

;) That's a negative. I doubt they'd cut the power just for me though...I rarely ever got caught in the things I did.

SO CHILDREN LISTEN UP DO NOT DISRESPECT YPUR PARENTS YOUR FRIENDS OR YOURSELF BECAUSE US PARENTS ARE SMARTER THAN YOU AND WE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT ANY AND ALL THINGS YOU TRY TO HIDE.

I AM SELLING THOS PRIZE possession TO RECOOP WHAT I LOST.

That's right, respect your parents even if they do write all in caps (apart from possession for some reason) and can't spell.

not to mention some HORRIBLE grammar.

"..who was play his PS2..."

the way she writes, I think that even she is 13 years old, there is something about her writing, I can't put my finger on it...

Whatever happened to beating your kids. :(

Timeout, strike rules, whatever happened to going outside and getting a switch so I can beat you with it. :p

13 years old? He's old enough to be kicked out of the trailer... ;)

Those parents need to smack that kid around, teach him a lesson. Don't just stop with the ps2, do something diabalicle, come on he drank their don perignon.

i agree with Qhalo, all this gounding shit is not gonna work my parents never ground me, but my dad will on occasion whoop my ass when i fuck up and get caught doing bad shit ;)

GtrPmp said:
i agree with Qhalo, all this gounding shit is not gonna work my parents never ground me, but my dad will on occasion whoop my ass when i fuck up and get caught doing bad shit ;)
Exactly the same situation in my house. So I learnt very fast not to get caught.

It definately stems from which decade you grew up in. With the way people blame everything on something or someone else today, I bet parents would get sued by their kids if they hit them.

that is so stinking funny oh my goodness... that is what ebay is all about!

-warsaw

WickedAngel said:

Until you pay rent/food/utilities that electronics is the parents. Hell, I would strip everything out of his punk @ss bedroom but the mattress and a few clothes.

I'm no wine or champaign person, but unless im mistaken isnt something like that ment to be stored in a cool, dark place on a rack ? not stuffed into a fridge ?
And what sane adult talks in all caps? it makes no sence whatsoever, personally i think its just some kid playing about, at best.

Well he went home, while I was not there with his friend and they invited someone I do not know to the house while WE were not there. I get home about 11:30 PM and find the house is wrecked. Beer was missing. Confronted son and friends about beer…Yes they had drank the beer.

Lets see...

Children home alone LATE at night, check.
Alcohol available to said children, check.
People deviod of responisibility, even legally, AKA children, drink said alcohol, check.
Sell childs PS2 as punishment for parents irresponsibility, WTF?

This kind of crap works for eight year olds. I remember when my mom took away my playdoh when I was seven because I wouldn't stop jumping in the house. Well, I learned to not jump in the house then and there. I liked my playdoh. :(

haha I saw this on Genmay a little while back.... all I will say is

pwnt by redneck dad.

Back