- Joined
- Mar 21, 2008
- Messages
- 1,783
Ive been given the ultra fun task /s of setting up 130 android tablets for a bunch of kindergarters at a new school.
I figured out how to manage them in the G suite and push apps etc, that wasnt too bad.
I was asked to put "Parental Controls" on them, but when I search for this I see a ton of 3rd party apps.
Does anyone have experience with parental controls on android devices and if so make some recommendations?
Thanks.
I figured out how to manage them in the G suite and push apps etc, that wasnt too bad.
I was asked to put "Parental Controls" on them, but when I search for this I see a ton of 3rd party apps.
Does anyone have experience with parental controls on android devices and if so make some recommendations?
Thanks.