• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PAo_ReVoLT's Thread

Bump for a great seller, who definitely packs items well enough to be used as a football! great comms, easy to deal with, good quality items, no problems. Buy with confidence!

BTW....if your 26" sells without the Neo-Flex....PM me and let me know, I may be interested in another for the desktop if you have all the accessories, I mount mine through the desk as the lip is too short to trust the clamp mount, and the extra parts come into play there.
 
for a great seller, who definitely packs items well enough to be used as a football! great comms, easy to deal with, good quality items, no problems. Buy with confidence!

BTW....if your 26" sells without the Neo-Flex....PM me and let me know, I may be interested in another for the desktop if you have all the accessories, I mount mine through the desk as the lip is too short to trust the clamp mount, and the extra parts come into play there.

thanks

pm sent
 
payment sent for Saitek PZ30AU Eclipse Keyboard and Free Bumb :) for a great seller
 
Why you selling the PX2611W?

Any problems with it?

When did you buy it and can the warranty be transfered?

Thanks
Eric
 
Wow awesome prices and great packing process I am very glad to see that you go to such lengths to please buyers.

Free bump, and maybe interested in 4870, ill get back to you on that though
 
Back
Top