Panduit "toolless" cat6 keystone jacks?

Mindflux

Limp Gawd
Panduit's site is freaking horrible. I can find some of their cat6 keystone jacks, but they aren't the "toolless" variety. They say they are the punchdown type.

Am I missing something? Can anyone direct me to the proper Category 6 keystones from Panduit or make another recommendation for Category 6 toolless keystones from another reputable mfg?

Monoprice but don't get tool less, do punch. I find the tool less to be slower to punch and unreliable

Monoprice but don't get tool less, do punch. I find the tool less to be slower to punch and unreliable

I had to use a pair of channel locks on the monoprice ones just to get contact lol.

I knew i should have stuck with punchdowns

I'll never spend another dollar at Monoprice. I ordered some HDMI cables, they were faulty. Monoprice wouldn't cover return shipping for exchange.

Never again.

I'll never spend another dollar at Monoprice. I ordered some HDMI cables, they were faulty. Monoprice wouldn't cover return shipping for exchange.

Never again.

FYI, i have never found anyone that would cover shipping for exchanges. Not even Newegg

FYI, i have never found anyone that would cover shipping for exchanges. Not even Newegg

YDIW.

I've had Newegg, MWave, SuperBiiz, Amazon and many others cover return shipping when the item is defective even if I just want an exchange.. refunds work too.

Never again.
How much does it cost to ship an _HDMI_ cable?? 75 cents?

How much does it cost to ship an _HDMI_ cable?? 75 cents?

It was 4 of them, all were defective. It's not about shipping cost, it's about customer service.

To turn that around, how much do those cost Monoprice? 30 cents? Why not just send me 4 and tell me to trash the bad ones?

Again. Customer service.

It's completely typical customer service from any company. You are not teaching them a lesson by forcing them to pay return shipping on 4 HDMI cables.

It's completely typical customer service from any company. You are not teaching them a lesson by forcing them to pay return shipping on 4 HDMI cables.

I'm not trying to teach them a lesson. They should know what good customer service is. As I said I've had multiple companies OFFER to pay return shipping on defective items.

I've never had any issue with Monoprice, I would order the punch down ones from them.

Never again.

I've been more and more turned off with the quality of their product as of late. The cat5 bulk has the shittiest jacket ever.

I'd avoid the tooless jacks. they take longer and are flakey.

Odd responses, we just posted another $500 order and everything was gear. Got a crimp tool, rg compression tool, stripper, bout 200 patch cables, keystones, wallplates and everything great.

Never a problem yet. I order some rack shelves and accesoeies too

Odd responses, we just posted another $500 order and everything was gear. Got a crimp tool, rg compression tool, stripper, bout 200 patch cables, keystones, wallplates and everything great.

Never a problem yet. I order some rack shelves and accesoeies too

The cat5 cable jacket on the bulk cable is terrible. I've bought at least 4 boxes in the last 2 or 3 months and I am not impressed. I have 2 boxes in the basement from last year that is far superior.

What makes it terrible? The order before we got 2 boxes of cat5e and 2 cat6, only thing terrible is the cat 6 is super thick.

What makes it terrible? The order before we got 2 boxes of cat5e and 2 cat6, only thing terrible is the cat 6 is super thick.

It's really plasticy shittiness. It gets cold and cracks/gets stiff. It's also pretty tough to strip when you're int a hurry.

The patch cords I bought are light years beyond the bulk cable which has me baffled. I don't know if they switch suppliers or what but I think I am done buying their bulk network cable.

It's not meant for making patch cables with but meant for in wall, so probably why it's harder. I tried making patch cables with some and it was ubber fail. Not sure why it would make a difference though. I was only able to get like 100mbps with a cat6 I made. I ended up buying some factory made ones instead of making my own.

You want something hard and more "solid" for in wall to better withstand the pulling process.

Back