Pandacoin was a scam. Go figure.

SunnyD

2[H]4U
Two things to note from today's events:

#1 - There is no Wolong.

#2 - Suckers are born every minute.

I don't know anything about Pandacoin, but none of these crypto currencies are any more sacred than standard government-recognized and regulated currencies. They're all subject to the greed of a powerful few, whether government currency or new crypto. It's just that these crypto's give the illusion of a "freedom" currency--though they're anything but.
/$0.02

No so long? What about panda?

Details man!

Apparently there was a large dump of PANDA on the exchanges early this morning at 1 satoshi. Supposedly "Wolong" dumped the entire IPO stake (lol), which caused the market to crash on it. Current value is about 1/4 of what it was yesterday.

of course it was a scam, did you ever think otherwise? I dont get attactched to anything heavily premined

Between this, GOX, and now a coin2x website, I'm just flat out disappointed in human beings. I don't understand how this kind of stuff just keep working for the scammers time and time again. So what is Wolong leaves? Tomorrow Wolong 2.0 will take his place and be just as effective as the first.

Between this, GOX, and now a coin2x website, I'm just flat out disappointed in human beings. I don't understand how this kind of stuff just keep working for the scammers time and time again. So what is Wolong leaves? Tomorrow Wolong 2.0 will take his place and be just as effective as the first.

Greed is an evil thing.

coin2x?

^- I think because there's 2 Pandacoin lol. One with Premine and other doesn't have.

I don't see it like that. When you play in currency markets there are winners and there are losers with every single trade. I like to dabble in currencies but i make no mistake that I am just going to get a free ride to the moon...

How is this any different then trading USD currency for a EURO just to find out that Greece is going bankrupt. You could love millions in a few minutes after that news dropped.

When you play in currency markets there are winners and there are losers with every single trade.
This.

Or, at least, I have to tell myself this every time I lose on a day of trading so I don't feel so bad. Much better to have a mix of high-risk and low-risk investments and such. :D

Back