Panasonic TC-L32S1 $379.99 w/FS from Amazon

Brandsmart, right in my back yard. They need more PC hardware. I'm going there tomorrow to check out the TV.

Brandsmart, right in my back yard. They need more PC hardware. I'm going there tomorrow to BUY the TV.
Corrected your statement :p

For $348, you'd be foolish not to buy it imho. Plenty of info here and at the AVS forums to get you started.

Let us know how you like it ;)

Well I for one find this TV to be full of win. Hooked up to my bedroom HTPC, and it owns. Pics as promised. :)

l32s1-1.jpg

l32s1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Corrected your statement :p

For $348, you'd be foolish not to buy it imho. Plenty of info here and at the AVS forums to get you started.

Let us know how you like it ;)

Yeah that sounds better.:p

Well I for one find this TV to be full of win. Hooked up to my bedroom HTPC it owns, and certainly deserves PICS, so... brb going to take some pics for everyone.

Yes Please.

Bump.

For those who were waiting on another mega hot deal on this TV, i wouldn't count on it. Prices have jumped across the board, and the price pattern seems to be following the Panasonic LZ800 price pattern, that is after it was discontinued it continued to rise in price to astronomical levels ($800ish for a 32").

So if you were seriously considering one, then def consider B&H's offer of $439 shipped, 2% Bing cashback would knock about $9 off that price. B&H is a high end electronics retailer with great ratings.

Last edited:
I've had the tv setup for about a week now...

I am looking to sell it locally(if anyone from miami is wanting to pick it up)...
If not I am going to ship it back to Amazon

2 reasons.
1) I settled on price, when I wanted a bigger screen
2) no swivel base

I ended up ordering a Samsung B650 series LCD which is what I was originally looking at.

Just send me a PM if anyones interested.

Last edited:
Back