I've never heard of these fan producers. I'll have to give them a google. However, it's hard to beat the noise/flow ratio of a panaflo so I'll reserve judgement until I get more information.
From what I've found, the Noiseblocker fans are pretty impressive. Unfortunately, the appear to be hard to find and don't have any good 92mm solutions yet. I might just replace both of my current 80mm intake fans with their Noiseblocker counterparts.
I would go with Panaflo fans. These are top quality fans. There are many thing to know about fans, not just the CFM/noise ratio. There is the quality of the bearing and also the quality of the construction itself. You will not hear loud "roooaarr" from an unbalanced fan with the Panaflos nor you will hear its bearing, just airflow. Don't know about Vantec tough. Anyway, Panaflo and Papst are the top 2 bran when it comes to fans.