Palm Pre

Pics and mini review please. I haven't decided if I wanna give up my SERO plan for this. There is nothing wrong with my 755p, so I'm just not sure. I hate getting version 1.0 of anything. I have read some problems with the plastic screens cracking.

I played with it for about 30minutes. It was pretty cool, but the buttons were too small, plus I would have to give up my SERO plan + my 25% discount. So I jumped ship and got the new iphone G3 S. I kind of feel bad since I have been with sprint for about 11 years..... I still have not broken the news to them yet...

Why is that?

Couple reasons. Mostly just personal taste, I really just want an iphone.(have an ipod plug in my car and have an itouch but i would rather just have 1 device)

webOS is great and the phone isnt too shabby. I feel the touch response is wayy off, ill try to touch a button and it responds as though i touched it 1cm away. this guy sums up most of the gripes I have: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pre/183408-official-im-returning-my-pre-because-4.html#post1652906

but most of that shit is minor, my main reason is I don't want to be locked into another 2-years with sprint.

I played with it for about 30minutes. It was pretty cool, but the buttons were too small, plus I would have to give up my SERO plan + my 25% discount. So I jumped ship and got the new iphone G3 S. I kind of feel bad since I have been with sprint for about 11 years..... I still have not broken the news to them yet...

You didn't want to give up your SERO + Corp discount plan, so the logical response was to switch to an even more expensive ATT plan??

I actually work for sprint and recently picked up this phone. I've had iphones as my personaly cell for the past 2 years and the pre made me make the switch to sprint completely. The internet is fast as heck and the phone fits in my pocket nicely whereas the iphone never did. I can't say that I miss anything other than the app store but plams just getting started so who knows what will happen.

Take this into consideration. If I was paying for 2 consumer lines, which I'm not, I'd much rather pay 129 plus tax with everything included and 1500 minutes for 2 palm pre's vs 170 ish for 2 iphones and 800 minutes with everything.

Back