Palit instant win prizes

Came close to a graphics card twice, but got two of one kind and one of the other :(. Ah well, thanks OP :).

i matched the three graphics cards, but i didn't win the prize

That's because there is a HD 3850 and HD 4850 video card. The HD 3850 has a little green square in the corner to designate it and the HD 4850s box is all red.

I've matched the memory twice so far, and right when I see the 3rd match (Prize), it kicks me out right away and says I didn't win anything. Normally the 5th prize slides down to the box, then it leaves the game. But whenever I get the 3rd match, it just ends immediately.

I can clearly tell the game is exiting on the 3rd match, I barely even have a split second but the "3 GB" is quite clear.

Easy way to get more plays is to use the mass e-mail invite feature. Just enter in something random with either @hotmail.com, @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @icqmail.com, etcetera appended to it.

I don't get it..So all you do is shoot the colors with the colors and its random for the prizes?

so is this like the things that dell and amd/ati used to run where it picks winners based on a randomly generated "win time"?

Back