Palit HD 4870 1GB

Found it!

http://www.ncixus.com/products/33744/AE=4870S+0502/Palit Multimedia Inc./
http://www.fadfusion.com/selection.php?product_item_number=10161207009

Strangely enough, if you use NCIX's search, it won't show any results.
I had to get directly linked to the product page from another website.

Video review of the card:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrFwPEulOxY
The card has a turbo button, heh.

In my quick searches, I saw a lot of complaints about the fan(s).
I suggest you re-consider it, but that's not my decision to make.
 
Old thread sorry, but anyone know why Palit cards are disappearing from Newegg?
 
I have one, dissapointed, it's not as good as HIS/Sapphire/Diamond

Especially not XFX or the newly spun Sapphires
 
Had one of these. Lasted two weeks until it died. Fans were ridiculously loud. The larger one was loud and had a lot of high frequency noise to go along with it, and the small one just went like a jet engine. Definitely recommend aftermarket cooling if you're going with it.
 
Back
Top