• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Painting Questions

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster
Joined
May 17, 2005
Messages
9,603
Guys, need some advice. Im mooding a older case for my wife, its a chieftec/antec/chenming dragon case. I got it all chopped up and sanded, just need to decide on a color for painting. The wife insists "hot pink" but get this she wants a hot pink with a high glitter count. Has anyone ever came across a color like this in spray can form?

I am asking for some suggestions on other colors, incase I cant find hot pink. The wife likes typical girl colors, only thing is , she wants a high glitter count with whatever color I go with.
Is there a brand/color you guys could recommend?

Thanks in advance!
 
Just FYI. Most paint jobs, if you want some special effect, are layered. So just find a pink that she likes, find some krylon glitter spray ala: http://www.dickblick.com/zz014/16/ ..............then if you want do a clear over it.

1st layer: pink
2nd layer: glitter
3rd layer: clear
 
Thanks for the advice bro, I was actually considering doing just that. Any advice as far as painting with metallics as opposed to flat colors?
 
Back
Top