painting old speakers?

Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
807
i was going through my computer stuff and i found an old pair of computer speakers. i was listening to music through my cd player with them and they aren't that bad. the thing is, they're beige but sun stained yellow and look like crap. can i unscrew these and try to paint the plastic parts black? any other creative ideas?
 
Cut a few holes in them and add some LEDs to give them a nicer look, or just replace the standard red LEDs for another color.
 
I have these old JBL speakers I got from sears back in like '95. I painted them using black flat vinyl dye and they look great.
 
I vinyl dye'd a card reader (Still have it) that was beige, and it's cable was beige also. So I did the cable black also. Still looks great and no cracking on the cable.
 
Back
Top