Painting inside

Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
62
Hi, I just got my new Lian-Li PC75 .. I wanted to paint the inside of the case black, not a shiny black but a like a dull black .. What type paint should I use? Does it matter how I apply it?

Thanks in advance.
 
Sand it, Primer it, Use Flat Black. All from a quality auto paint supplier I suggest.
 
Originally posted by ImDefinetlyUrGOD
Hi, I just got my new Lian-Li PC75 .. I wanted to paint the inside of the case black, not a shiny black but a like a dull black .. What type paint should I use? Does it matter how I apply it?

Thanks in advance.

don't use too much clear coat either.. if any.. (clear coat helps seal the paint though so atleast a layer)
 
Another alternative is to use a flat black or dark grey primer. I used Hot Rod Black primer on my Supermicro and it looked great (at least to me). I did not sand it. And although it said it was black, it really was a dark grey.

Another alternative is to have it anodized which is more costly.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top