• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

painting a mouse?

I believe there's a nice link in the faq regarding mouse painting. There are also some more general painting links that should be of some use.
 
Yes, but that guide for mouse painting in the faq was kinda bad, I didn't like there final product. And most of the painting links are dead.
 
maybe i just suck at painting and my skillz are not at 1337 as others, but mouse painting always goes bad for me. the finished product looks great, and then after a mounth of use, the oils from my hand start to strip the paint off.
 
a mouse will benifit from vinyl dye, found at an auto parts store. when used properly it actually changes the color of the plastic, thereby eliminating the hand rubbing it off thing.
 
My best suggestion is to get in touch with STRESSTEST and tell him to fix this thread (the pics will not show for me).

Aside from what is in the FAQ, that's the only mouse paintjob I remember. Well, at least remember clearly, because I was so impressed by it. I'm not going to dig any further for you, but there are probably useful tips somewhere in that thread
 
Back
Top