• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

painting a case

][F][U][2][

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 9, 2009
Messages
185
I was thinking about getting my case painted but I don't know anyone good enough or cheap enough.I'f you know someone that is good and cheap. Please let me know in here or via pm.
 
Get it powdercoated. Should cost about $40-50 and will be a lot more durable than paint.
 
+1 on the powdercoat, even with 2 coats of primer and 4 coats of black my case has some dings in it from the build process ><.

But honestly its really easy to paint a case yourself, you dont even have to take it apart really, just get some flat black rattle can paint and do about 5-6 LIGHT coats, getting the hard to reach area's first. I took my case apart and it only took me a weekend to paint it :)

Jake
 
Back
Top