Painted my mouse

Grizzy

Gawd
I painted my mouse to match my case that you can see here.

mouse1.jpg

mouse2.jpg

mouse3.jpg

3 coats of Rustoleum metallic blue something or other with 2 coats of some old clearcoat I found in my garage

you know Logitech makes mice in metallic blue already right? Ive had one for a couple years.

Originally posted by Ruckus
you know Logitech makes mice in metallic blue already right? Ive had one for a couple years.

Yea i know, but whats the fun in buying a pre-painted mouse when I can paint my own? Its like buying a pre-mod case vs. modding your own

how does the paint hold up to use? does it make the mouse sticky to the touch after lond periods of use?

I painted it last night, so I dont know about long periods... but the clear coat is nice and smooth and feels good in my hand

yeah im just seeing the red x now too. probably because modshelter is wiped out.

I used to have that same 3dfx 3m Precise Mousing Surface... Did me well for many, many years - Did you get that with a Voodoo3 3000?

I've never seen any others, much less anyone who still uses it... Neat!

nice..

I painted a mouse a while ago before i got an optical.. sometimes i would get paint on my hands heh.. i have a habbit of sweating, kind of sucks..

does the clear coat you put on help prevent scratches and such?

I dont like that super crazy blue color. its too gaudy

Back