Painkiller

Shawn

Limp Gawd
What is the Painkiller Framerate Command? And one more thing. I have a Abit nf87, 9800pro, amd 2400+ , 512 pc2100. I get framerate drops in certain places is this normal becuase its a demo or is it my CPU?

its definitely not ur comp, urs blows mine out of the water and mine did that too so obviously its the coding of the game :D

http://www.pkeuro.com/faq.php#HowdoImeasuremyframerate?

My FPS are also very bad in the gmae at a lot of places, can go anywhere from 15-60...and when there is no action 90-140 LOL. I am currentyl playing at 1024x768 with no AA but all the settings on max. I will obviously need to lower a few settings to get it more playable.

This game is amazing by the way!! The graphics are some of the best I have ever seen.

I have been playing it for 3 days now and almost finished.
Awsome game!!

OH yeah one more thing what does Multisampling do? there none, 2x., 4x, and 6x im just wodnering what they do. If i have it lower i get way better FPS but if higher its around 40-70

According to the games manual on page 11.

"Multisampling: Also known as anti-aliasing (AA), this option helps to smooth objects by removing jagged edges. The higher the level of multisampling, the smoother and straighter the edges of objects appear."

Originally posted by Shawn
But couldn'ti turn this on in my video card settings?

Yes, but a lot of games also allow you to do it within the game. I prefer it that way.

Anyone wanna tell me how to get out of the graveyard? I believe I killed every monster, and the arrow points me to this church-like structure which the door hasn't opened....

Same here im stuck there i killed every guy, but the arrow is going to the church but the door is closed but the music is still on? WHat do i do?

Originally posted by KevC
Anyone wanna tell me how to get out of the graveyard? I believe I killed every monster, and the arrow points me to this church-like structure which the door hasn't opened....

there is a underground passage covered up by 2x4 wood..

I still can't find it. I am at the part where there waters and there is platforms and they have little bridges connection each platform that goes into a big house. BUt this house is closed and i killed everyguy what am i suppose to do?

Originally posted by Shawn
Same here im stuck there i killed every guy, but the arrow is going to the church but the door is closed but the music is still on? WHat do i do?

if the music is still going , then there is still at least one dude you have to kill yet.

Back