Paid Subscriptions

Major, sometimes you're such a damned smartass. :p

Yes, subscribers get 300 PMs, while regular members only get 200. Also, you have the ability to lock your own threads in any forum (besides just FS/T) and you get access to the General Mayhem section where all the cool peeps hang. :cool:
 
Awesome! Toss in free shipping and a lifetime warranty and you got yourself a deal son! :p
 
You got it:cool:

It's well worth $15 bucks for a lifetime subscription, basically the cost of indigestion at McDonalds for a week. Many forum members stumbled in there and hardly ever post in the regular forum anymore...it gets addictive
 
You got it:cool:

It's well worth $15 bucks for a lifetime subscription, basically the cost of indigestion at McDonalds for a week. Many forum members stumbled in there and hardly ever post in the regular forum anymore...it gets addictive

Aye, I be one of em. Its taken my life as well as the lives of countless others. We are always searching for fresh souls. Ye be welcomed. Arg.
 
That it won't do, but I promise you that you will soon loose that distinction by virtue of more posting opportunity:cool:
 
Be sure to start a thread and introduce yourself.....you become known and also get some good old fashioned n00b bashing at the same time, all in good clean fun....well for the most part anyway. :D

Ok, lifetime subscription paid! Thanks guys, catch ya in "MEMBERS ONLY" section :)
 
Be sure to start a thread and introduce yourself.....you become known and also get some good old fashioned n00b bashing at the same time, all in good clean fun....well for the most part anyway. :D

Heh heh...I remember my thread.

I still owe lesman a beer, although I don't believe I'll ever get the chance to give it to him.
 
Back
Top