paid sub dead eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The control panel shows you as a one-year sub that expired today.

I had a sub for a year that expired yesterday but back in august i paid the 15 bucks.

and until today it showed both subs.

subs.jpg

more info

This email confirms that you have paid KB Networks, Inc.$15.00 USD using PayPal.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------

Transaction ID: 2UY8340645916172H
Item Price: $15.00 USD
Total: $15.00 USD
Item/Product Name: Off Topic Subscription - Lifetime Subscription Item/Product Number: 2_105914
Buyer:

----------------------------------------------------------------

pm me an email addy and i will forward the email

Okay, I see you as having a lifetime as well. Please email [email protected] about it. He needs to see what's causing the glitch in the system.

done thanks for the help

edit but in the meantime i want my funniest pic/word/what you eating wings tuesday threads
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

edit while I thank the mods for looking into this I would rather had kept it pivate, did not recv 1 reply to the messages I pm the mods. 3 of em .

flynlr said:
edit while I thank the mods for looking into this I would rather had kept it pivate, did not recv 1 reply to the messages I pm the mods. 3 of em .
I did not respond to your PM, as I replied here instead and saw no need, since you made no mention of keeping it private and started this thread in public. And for the record, one of the mods did forward your PM to me to look into, as mods can't do anything about subscriptions.

Kyle prefers to handle subscriptions personally and for the admins to refer any related issues directly to him. And while theoretically I could have re-set your acct manually, I wanted Kyle to be able to check under the hood to see what the problem was to hopefully avoid this happening again.

At any rate, glad to see you're back to Subscriber status. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back