• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Page floating

sdgserv

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
1,034
I hope i am at the right place...

When I open a web page it starts to float around, but only on my comp. No other comps.
This is only one certain website where this happens. No others

Any thoughts?

Thanks
 
What browser(s)?

Maybe you could post a link so someone more savvy than me can look at the source for possible culprits in the code.
 
I hope i am at the right place...

When I open a web page it starts to float around, but only on my comp. No other comps.
This is only one certain website where this happens. No others

Any thoughts?

Thanks

What do you mean by "float around"? Like a browser popup that starts roaming around the screen like a ghost? Or are you referring to HTML "floats"?
 
Back
Top