I'd say like 8 GB. The page file does nothing more than be used for swap space. I really don't care to hear about what credentials you think you have. Would you take your car to a person whose family has been working on cars since they were invented with no degree, or some inner-city douche who can barely read or speak English with some BS certification? Just because you sit there in a room and listen to some jackass talk about their opinion of the world doesn't mean you know everything. Again, your "as is" signature left with every post is just pathetic.
Screw you, pal. Why is it if someone likes to prop up their side of the argument against a majority of people who feel different, they are a "troll"? Maybe it's an escape to ever have to have an adult discussion. I don't say the things I say just to antagonize people. I say them because I believe in what I say, I stand behind them, and if this was an actual conversation in real life, I would resort to physical violence if necessary and defend my point of view to the death.