Pagan Wizards FS thread

Pagan Wizard

2[H]4U
Rules for this thread::::::

Shipping is to CON48 ONLY, sorry, no AK, Hi, Canada, or over seas....shipping to those areas is too expensive.
All computer components are in working condition unless otherwise mentioned.
Non CC PayPal or USPS money orders are the only payment I will accept.
I will not ship before payment has been received.

Some of these items are listed on other forums and might get listed on eBay as well
When an item is sold it's description will be changed to reflect SOLD.
All prices are OBO unless indicated as FIRM.

100% positive heat as Pagan Wizard
100% positive ebay as boomer7049

ECS Motherboard model K8T890-A ver 1.0a. OEM opened only to test memory and CPU. This is a socket 939 board with PCI-E, AGP express, and two PCI slots. Included are one SATA cable, an I/O plate, and I downloaded the drivers and burned them to a CD for you as well. This does NOT include a manual (I did not receive one on purchase) $50 OBO shipped.

ATI brand 9800 Pro, 256bit, 256MB with Arctic Cooling VGA Silencer already attached using Arctic Silver thermal compound. I do not have the original driver CD, but I can burn a CD with the best drivers I was able to find, which were Catalyst ver4.8 if needed. If you do not ask for the driver CD, I will assume you do not need one. Pics available if needed. Price for this is $50 FIRM plus shipping to your zip code.

Update: I did find a grill type slot cover that will be included with the HSF for the 9800XT

Bump for Starcraft goodies. :D

I've got a Terran Marine from 1999, badass action figure.

wow i didnt know compusa was going under ;/ they had good sale prices bad regular prices ;/

Back