Padlockable ATX Midtower Case?

Quanticles

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
139
Hi,

I need a secure case for work such that I can put a padlock in it to prevent anyone from taking the disk drives inside. Does anyone know of a (cheap) case like this? I know tryten sells things for this purpose... I was wondering if Antec or Lian-Li sold cases that locked securely.

Thanks
 
Both Antec and Lian-Li make cases that have lockable doors and side panels.

Antec's Sonata 2 comes to mind. I think some of their older mid and full tower cases had them too.
 
Both Antec and Lian-Li make cases that have lockable doors and side panels.

Antec's Sonata 2 comes to mind. I think some of their older mid and full tower cases had them too.

Yea I believe so although your looking for mid tower the thermaltake shark case ive got next to me is full but it has a pretty heavy duty key lock for the front panel and side panel entry.
 
The CM Storm Scout has a lockable chassis side panel. It also has a device that prevents mouse and keyboard being stolen.
 
That's an interesting question. Every case I've ever bought, and every (mini/mid-tower or desktop) computer I've ever owned has come with the ability to padlock it. Now granted, the hole is usually made out of 0.8mm steel, so it would take 30 seconds with a hacksaw to open it, but every case has had something along those lines.
 
What if you just get some of these?

lid-lock-padlock.jpg


http://www.wesecure.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=CL
 
Back
Top