Packaging when shipping computer parts (pic)

pointdexterish

Limp Gawd
Well, I guess I have learned my lesson buying from non-Newegg/MWave types.

I ordered a USB Pen Style Wireless adapter, along with a PCMCIA Wireless adapter from MR. Tech ( http://www.mrtechus.com/computer.html ) because the prices were very attractive and they had both items I was looking for.

I am used to receiving orders from various online vendors in well packaged, shipping damage protected boxes.

As you can see from this photo, all they did was shrink wrap the two cards and put the order sheet under the wrap on one of them! There doesn't appear to be any external damage to the boxes. I can only imagine what would happen if these two small pieces got thrown around and absolutely crushed by any of the decently sized packages that they got shipped with. It was shipped via USPS, I cross my fingers in a few minutes when I try this stuff out.. but man, I expect more when I spend money to have something shipped to me.

In the future, be careful ordering items from MR. Tech. I wouldn't be so excited about their great prices if I knew this was how they were going to arrive! I blurred out the shipping tags for obvious reasons.

shipping_package.jpg

That's almost as good as my friends ram that came in a envelope and wrapped in a anti-static bag.

Back