• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

PA 271W Malfunction!!?

Berman

n00b
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
14
Hello every1, i made this post so i possible could get some answer about my doubts.

i purchased a PA 271W and my question is in cause you can verify it:

if you get close to the top panel where it gets Hot if your left side is making some noise like (short circuit) and hotter then the right side.

from my point of view my right side seams to be working fine not very louder, and not very hot.

so i dont know if this monitor have a malfunction or not, if anyone could verify that if possible i would be very greatful.

Thanks a lot.
 
I never paid attention to what side is warmer than the other, but there is a slight buzzing noise if you press your ear against the top vents of the monitor. It doesn't really matter because at a normal sitting distance, I cannot hear it.

I wouldn't worry about it. If the monitor works fine, then just leave it. I also believe than NEC has a 3 or 4 year warranty on it.
 
yes 3 years of warranty if this is really a problem wont come to that :D so lets wait and see, thanks a lot tzhu07, still if someone have something to say :p
 
Back
Top