P8Z77V-PRO bios problem need help.

Hi,

I use P8z77V-PRO (bios 2104) with i7-3770k (OC to 4.3Ghz 1.28v) for 4 years , few week ago, when I cool boot the PC, the VGA_LED light up and can’t boot, but if I press “reset” then it will be reboot FINE and go in to windows . I try run prime64 and furmark for hours without any problem [MAX temp CPU: 89C , GPU:65C ]. System is stable without any BSOD or hang. So I try Clear the CMOS by short the CLRTC jumper. After I go in to BIOS, I found the “ Intel ME ver : N/A” I no sure what cause it because I didn’t check it before I short the CLRTC jumper.

Then I format a 4GB usb drive to FAT32, rename the 2104 bios file to Z77VP.CAP and use Flashback function. It success the first time, then I go in bios to check the Intel ME ver still N/A . the cool boot VGA_LED problem still there. So I try a older version BIOS 2003 with Flashback, this time the FLBK_LED keep blinking after 20 minute waiting , so I power off the main power switch.

Now the board can’t boot up. When I power up, CPU_LED light up 1 sec , CPU fan spin up 1 sec then Power off, and repeat. I try the Flashback again, and still the flash process keep running forever can’t completed, the FLBK_LED keep blinking.

I have check CPU pin, no any bend pin. Try Flashback without CPU and RAM still can’t completed flashing.

And I have another P8H77-M LE on hand. I need some advise about Flashing the P8z77v-pro Bios Chip on the P8H77-M LE under DOS with “Hot Swap” the bios chip. Can someone have any experience with it?

Thanks.

My system :

P8Z77V-PRO
I7-3770k
Cooler Master Nepton 240M
Kingston 8GB DDR3 X 4
AMD Fury X
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
WD Black 1TB
ASUS Xonar D2X PCI-E
Seasonic X 750w
Windows 10 64bit pro