P8P67 Pro 1850 Bios?

Copyright

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know if the 1850 bios for the P8P67 Pro is anygood? I saw it fixes some system stability issues. I have a wierd issue once in a while where it hangs on boot but other than that it seems fine... I rarely reboot. Curious if its worth upgrading?

microcode update in the 18** series, can make things a tad easier to overclock with certain DRAM.

I have been using this bios since release day on my P8P67 standard with zero issues. I has been a great release and my board has been on nearly 24/7 with it for a couple months now. I had a couple blue screens, but raising my offset voltage a bit has helped that. I recommend it.

I recently installed the 1850 BIOS on my P8P67 Evo and it seems to be working fine.

Ive been running it since relases also.

Ive noticed decreased voltage requirements and temps from prior bios'

Last edited:
The 1850 bios runs great. I got my clocks stable a tad lower this time around and my picky boot problem seems to be gone now. What really pisses me off is they messed up the Temp readings. They were almost dead on Core Temp before and now they are almost 10C off which messes up my fan curves.

Back