• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

P7H55-M PRO IMC Volt Mod

That's an H55 chipset. It's going to be pretty much nil on the voltage/oc options. What exactly are you trying to do?
 
I'm trying to figure out a way to increase the IMC voltage with a pencil mod, or through the bios im using an i5 750 and I've hit a wall at around 3.6 ghz. I've tried just about everything to get it stable past that. The max I can set the IMC voltage to in the bios is 1.2 volts nothing more.

I found that the P7H55-M non pro shows on the ASUS website, it is able to adjust the IMC a lot finer, and has a similar hardware layout that's why im thinking a bios mod might be able to do it.

Pretty much every board in the P7H55 family has higher adjustable max then the "PRO"

P7H55-M PRO
vIMC: Adjustable IMC voltage at 0.05V increment

P7H55-M
vIMC: Adjustable IMC voltage at 0.00625V increment
 
Back
Top