• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

P6T Deluxe V2 OC help

BigTy

Gawd
Joined
Feb 19, 2003
Messages
943
Good day all I am looking at trying to hit 4.0 on my OC for my setup. I currently have this running at 3.8 but would like to push to 4.0 Here are my settings maybe there is something I can change to reach my goal.

AI Tweaker
AI Ocver clock Manual
CPU Ratio 20
Speedstep Disabled
BCLK 190
PCIE 100
DRAM Freq 1523
UCLK Auto
QPI Auto
DRAM Timing control Auto
CPU Voltage 1.275
DRAM Bus 1.66

All other AI Tweaker are set to auto
 
Stick the QPI voltage @ 1.35 and cpu @ 1.3v (its safe and can lower later when it's stable) then notch it up some
 
Just reminder, not all chips OC the same and there is no guarante you will get 4G.

Anyhow gl.
 
Things are looking very well, I have Prime running as we speak with no issues as of yet. I did set the QPI to 1.30 and that at the moment seems to resolve the crashing I was getting during Prime.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top