P67 issues poll - by brand

Which Manufacturer is your board made by and do you have issues?

• Asus - no issues

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Asus - with issues

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • ASRock - no issues

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • ASRock - with issues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigabyte - no issues

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Gigabyte - with issues

• MSI - no issues

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • MSI - with issues

• Other - no issues

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other - with issues

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

RaVeNatNM

Limp Gawd
The Intel MB forum seems flooded with Asus MB issues threads. I am a little perplexed why I don't see many MSI, ASROCK, Gigabyte threads. It could the that ASUS boards are so popular that the few people with issues completely outnumber the few people who bought other brands. It could also be that ASUS boards have more issues. Answer the poll if you have a P67 board and we'll see which manufacturers are the most popular and how many have issues.

note: Please don't count the intel chipset issue as having an issue.

Last edited:
The Intel MB forum seems flooded with Asus MB issues threads. I am a little perplexed why I don't see many MSI, ASROCK, Gigabyte threads. It could the that ASUS boards are so popular that the few people with issues completely outnumber the few people who bought other brands. It could also be that ASUS boards have more issues. Answer the poll if you have a P67 board and we'll see which manufacturers are the most popular and how many have issues.

Your poll is missing.

Also the large number of Asus problems being reported is not exclusive to this forum. Most of the forums I go to are in the same situation where Asus problem threads sometimes outnumber all other motherboard threads.

Personally I don't think this is an issue of Asus just outselling all other manufacturers combined by something like 4:1.

You should also distinguish if it's the new revision boards (fixed B3).

Did my usual routine for my builds and have had no issues whatsoever with my Asus P8P67 Pro (B2). Still gonna rma it though so I can use the other ports down the road. Just waiting it out so others get taken care of first since I wouldn't really consider it a high priority thing for me.

Personally I don't think this is an issue of Asus just outselling all other manufacturers combined by something like 4:1.

Hahah nice guess about the sales ratio! Asus votes : all other votes = 4.5:1, as of right now.

Currently am running off of an as rock p67 extreme 4 b2 and I am loving it. First intel as rock board and they selling some amazing product at great prices. No problems at all especiallyonce I moved to the bets 1.60 bios this thing pushed a i5-2500k to 5.2ghz no probs

Back