• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

p5q deluxe oc stability help

mjohn1378

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2002
Messages
381
While waiting on a q6600 to arrive I decided to play with my new p5q deluxe motherboard and my (soon to be replaced) P4 640.

What settings in bios should I be playing with to help get some stability on my oc.
I currently have it oc to 4.2g@1.55v (263x16).
Temps peak at about 50c according to asus suite but I can not get prime 95 to run for more then 15 minutes right now One thread allways stops runnig.

Also is there a guide on how to get a stable oc on the p5q series?

Equipt:
p5q deluxe
2x1gb gskill ddr2 1066 ram
p4 640 HT 3.2 (for now)
 
Back
Top