P5K-E vs. IP35 Pro

Isn't DFI P35 DK T2RS better than Asus P5K-E?

Is it even for sale yet? I saw a preorder at motherboard pro but haven't seen it in stock anywhere. I went with the IP35 pro because it has a better feature set than the DK and is priced the same after rebate at clubit right now.
 
I
But the two big flaws I've found are:
  1. vdrop - What is this anyways, how important is this flaw?
  2. NB,SB,PWM Heatsink issues

So my question is are big of a deal are these issues? should I be concerned?
if you run stock or even a fairly hefty overclock they aren't.
It's really only pushing to the extremes particularly with a quad that it can become a drawback & they can both be got around.
 
I plan on OC'ing a Q6600 G0 to 3.0ghz, should I be concerned about these issues w/ that OC ?
 
Back
Top