• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

P4, single vs. dual rail.

malbadon

n00b
Joined
Nov 1, 2005
Messages
1
I know I'm over confusing myself about this, but figure you guys can settle me down and get me on the proper path.

my comp is nothing special
p4 533 2.53
abit is10 mb
ati x800xt pe agp
2x512mb
seagate sata 250gb
wd 7200 80gb
dvdr

Its suffering rebooting issues under load so I'm gonna try replace the psu (its a no-name pos). I know anything I'm looking at is probably overkill anyway since its not exactly running a cutting edge cpu, but eventually I'll probably toss in whatevers the best cpu/mb I can afford that still supports agp.

Easiest for me to find locally seems to be OCZ, Antec, and Enermax.
With future considerations in mind, would I be best with a single rail solution like the OCZ powerstream420, or a dual rail like an Antec truepower 380/430 Enermax 420 noisetaker.

Yes, I'm overanalyzing a medium range computer :p
 
Back
Top