• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

p4 cooler w/ good overclock?

lurker-drop

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Hey I'm looking for a cooler that can replace the stock intel hsf I have. It's a p4 2.2ghz...

I'd like to be able to overclock this chip, or just make it even more cooler than compared to the stock hsf...

What are some good solutions that are not too loud... and also not too expensive(no thermaltake :p)?

I have an aeroflow on my amd chip and its perfect where there are no sound issue and it keeps it moderately cool...
 
Back
Top