I have a P4 2.66 with a thermaltake spark 7+ running at 5532 rpms and 4 case fans 3 blowing in and 1 sucking out..i have an asus mob with corsair xms 3200.. i want to over clock my p4 how high can i over clock it?
check my sig, i have an Alpha PAL8942T with a 60cfm fan, i cant tell you exactly what kind of OC you will get, but i would imagine a fairly good OC, maybe 3.0 ish. I lapped my HS, and my proc, i have a much better n/b coler than the stock, and i have mosfet heatsinks, which all together gave me an extra 120Mhz
You should be able to get a 2.66 to at least 3.0 to 3.4 even, depending on voltage and FSB speeds you try out, right now im 3dMarking a Pr 1.8 @ 2.6 (1.8VCore.) It really just depends. Try out some settings and see what you get
You'll probobly get around 3ghz to 3.2ghz, but you may have to increase the voltage and I wouldnt suggest you go any than 1.65volts. Most Asus motherboards overvolt by .05-.1 volts so just be careful. Take your memory off of auto and set them at the most aggressive latencies you can get, lower is better.
One suggestion I have when it comes to posting here, there's a thing called an edit button, use it when you forget stuff in your posts.