http://www.internetcases.com/library/cases/lightspeed_v_does.pdf
The subpoena looks identical to that, except you can see clearly where they have whiteouted the dates. According to the paper I got with it. I accessed this file on Dec 1st 2010 and 5:38AM
Its bound to happen to everyone. I recieved a letter from my ISP (Cableone) with a copy of the subpoena. It is LightSpeed Media Corp V. Does 1-1000
I had to do some research, and it appears this is a porn company. Google tells me this is the new MPAA/RIAA group. There has been tens of thousands of this small porn companies suing.
This letter today just informs me that if there is not an objection to this subpoena, that my ISP will be releasing my (current) address, my telephone address, my email address and MAC address's.
According to articles, once "Steele" recieves your information. he demands $5,000. If you decline. he asked for $7,500. he then threatens to file in your state for maximum damages.
According to the subpoena, i downloaded "Jordan Capri complete collection"
This will be a fun battle. Why could I have not been accused of downloading something good? Why porn?
The subpoena looks identical to that, except you can see clearly where they have whiteouted the dates. According to the paper I got with it. I accessed this file on Dec 1st 2010 and 5:38AM
Its bound to happen to everyone. I recieved a letter from my ISP (Cableone) with a copy of the subpoena. It is LightSpeed Media Corp V. Does 1-1000
I had to do some research, and it appears this is a porn company. Google tells me this is the new MPAA/RIAA group. There has been tens of thousands of this small porn companies suing.
This letter today just informs me that if there is not an objection to this subpoena, that my ISP will be releasing my (current) address, my telephone address, my email address and MAC address's.
According to articles, once "Steele" recieves your information. he demands $5,000. If you decline. he asked for $7,500. he then threatens to file in your state for maximum damages.
According to the subpoena, i downloaded "Jordan Capri complete collection"
This will be a fun battle. Why could I have not been accused of downloading something good? Why porn?