p2125_lambda

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
Anyone else notice that these are pretty darn slow?

in the past 24 hours it has only gotten 6 frames done. :\

p2125_lambda_5way_melt_4_10011
 
edit:ninga edit up there?

yep, they suck really, really bad. I've done 173 of them.
 
I hate these as well, but then again I don't care too much what I'm folding.

 
Ok, so it's just not me... I haven't seen anything take this long since i had 600 pointers on a p3 733mhz.....

it's on my work p4 so I figured it would go through a bit quicker, i haven't been keeping track of my computers other then noticing i'll go a few days without points so my systems all must be choking on them.
 
The cheese_melt WU's suck, the 2124 takes a week on my slower machines, and several days on even the 2+ GHz boxen. I haven't gotten a 2125 yet, but if it's as bad as you all say their had best be a cure for something in that bloated fool.
 
I like the p2414's.
600 points for 60 hours work @ 2.2 Ghz.
I've 3 dropping in 2 hours time ..... :D

The max 2415 should take at 2 Ghz is 4 days if the SSE boost is working properly.
Have not had one yet so dot know if it is.

Luck ........... :D
 
tdg said:
but if it's as bad as you all say their had best be a cure for something in that bloated fool.
True... When I saw that I was getting that on my HFC Instance, I killed it and downloaded a new WU... :D
 
Yeah what exactly is up with this p2125_lambda, I getting them on 2 of my computers and they seem to drop only 153 points and 1 WU or 2.
 
Back
Top