• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

p182 dimensions not to spec?

2bob

n00b
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
1
I'm currently transplanting my pc from an Antec SOLO to a P182 but the expansion cards don't seat low enough to be flush with the fixing points, I would say there's a 3mm gap. If I press further then the motherboard begins to flex. It's as if the motherboard posts are too long but they actually seem shorter than those in the SOLO and they permanently fixed to the backplate. Has anyone else had a similar problem with the P182?
 
I experienced the same thing with my P182. I just said "forget it" and screwed my expansion cards in until the screw was finger tight (i.e. no excess force). Most of the time this ended up leaving no gap... I found the fit of the rest of the case to be pretty much spot on, so I figured it was intentional.
 
Back
Top